Armstrong offers the Classic suspension system as an alternative to the GemaGrid. This system, which is reduced to a minimum number of components, also has a 2-tiered structure. Bolted together into a cross-shaped grid, the cost-effective Classic is extremely sturdy and functional.
The Classic has a number of significant advantages:
Please contact us if you require more detailed information about the above.
- Universal, system-independent use, thanks to an identical basic structure
- Modular design comprising only a few different system components
- Bolted construction ensuring a very rigid and solid design
- Large and variable suspension spans (bore hole spacing). This results in a significant reduction in metal dowel and threaded rod usage, which in turn generates cost and time savings.
- Very simple, rapid and therefore economical installation
- Thoroughly and comprehensively tested for safe usage
- Held in permanent stock for short delivery times
Capital One, Washington/USA
Changi Airport, Singapore/Singapore
Deutsche Bank, Luxenburg/Luxenburg
La Illia, Barcelona/Spain
Medical Center, Lewisville/USA
MRT Boon Keng, Singapore/Singapore
MRT Buangkok, Singapore/Singapore
MRT Potong Pasir, Singapore/Singapore
MRT Sengkang, Singapore/Singapore
Palm Beach, Palm Beach/USA
San Antonio, San Antonio/USA
St. Jakobspark, Basel/Switzerland
Zürich Versicherung, Zürich/Switzerland